- You must book a court online before you play.
- Cancel any unwanted bookings online.
- You can book up to 2 hours’ worth of tennis per day.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Up to 4 bookings in any 7 day period can be made at any one time.
- HPT has the right to cancel bookings at their discretion. An email will be sent to the member notifying them.
- HPT reserves the right to pre-book the Courts for coaching, events, competitions and maintenance.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the courts.
- Players should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court.
- Any playing of music should be at a controlled level that does not annoy other users of the courts or neighbouring residents.
- Smoking is not allowed on the courts.
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use bins provided within the park).
- Players play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members at all times.
- Ensure you close the court gate properly when you leave.
- Do not let anyone into the courts under any circumstance. Users are able to access the courts via a booking. If any user asked to be let into the court, advise them to contact us or visit the website to book a court.
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any court without the prior approval of HPT.
- Report any damage to HPT.
- Under no circumstances are dogs, bycicles, rollerskates, skooters or any other sport other than tennis, allowed in the tennis courts.
Right to Play
- You must book a court online before playing – if someone is playing on the court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof or use another court if available. If you have any problems contact us during office hours (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat-Sun 10am-3pm).
Should you have a problem at any time please contact us